- Add a widget to a WordPress page or post via a shortcode – with default values
- Adding column number CSS classes to WordPress widgets
- Transferring WordPress sql data between localhost and production
- Balancing opinions and data in User Experience design
- Android CSS background image blurriness
- Semantic HTML
- Facebook pages suck, personas are better for marketing
- Updating from AS2 to AS3 with Find and replace
- Flash site templates that work on iPhone (& iPad)
- Finding a specific node in an AS3 XML object
Chopsumi.com is a new online tool for easily organising your friends and improving your social life. The problem that Chopsumi solves is pinning down as many of your friends as possible to a specific date and location for your event. Previously this was achieved via long email discussions and a lot of work on by [...]
The client brief for this House Swap Holidays was for it to feel Australian but not overly ‘ocker’ or stereotypical/cringeworthy. Virgin Blue was cited as a good starting point – a little bit cheeky but ‘modern’.
The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age Good Food Guides are the Michelin Guides of Australia. If you are into food then you have these on your shelf and consult them regularly. If you work in the restaurant industry then you await their publication each year with a sense of foreboding or giddy hope that [...]
Hippo.com.au is a youth focused employment site that was launched in 2005. Like other players in the market it’s fortunes took a hit towards the end of 2008 as the GFC hit and many employers took a risk averse approach to hiring.